- All products
- accessories38 products
- Pet Medicine10 products
- Uncategorized0 products
- Cat Food115 products
- Cat Treats46 products
- Dog Food35 products
- Dog Treats37 products
- Beds & Houses0 products
- Carriers & Jet Boxes0 products
- Cat Beds Houses0 products
- Cat Carriers & Jet Boxes0 products
- Cat Flea & Tick4 products
- Cat Litter , Litter Trays & Scoops22 products
- Cat Toys31 products
- Cat Collars, Harness And Bowls10 products
- Dog Clothing0 products
- Dog Collars, Harness & Leashes0 products
- Dog Flea & Tick7 products
- Dog Grooming Supplies34 products
- Dog Toys12 products
- Dog Food Bowls And Dispenser8 products
- Cat Grooming Supplies30 products
Showing all 9 results
Dr Clauder’s Salmon Fish Oil For Cats & Dogs – 40ml
- 100% natural salmon oil
- Supports a resilient Skin
- Rich in the vital Fatty Acids Omega 3 & Omega 6
- 40 ml bottle
- 24 month after production date
Dr. Clauder’s Hair & Skin Fell Plus Serum For Cats – 100ml
- For Cats Only
- Can reduce the occurrence of continual hair loss
- Works naturally with vitamin B complex
- Supports coat change.
- Feeding advice: Daily one stroke (1,5ml = 2g) by 5-7kg bodyweight. Dosage can be doubled without a doubt. The first application is particularly successful during the coat change.
Trixie Flea & Tick Spot-On Protection For Cats Over 8 Months Old
Trixie Spot-On flea & tick protection for dogs Upto 15kg (Adult Weight) – For Dogs And Puppies
Trixie Spot-On flea & tick protection for dogs from 15- 30 Kg (Adult Weight) – For Dogs And Puppies
Trixie Flea & Tick Spot-On Protection For Kittens From 2 to 8 Months Old
Trixie Spot-On flea & tick protection for dogs Over 30 Kg (Adult Weight) – For Dogs And Puppies
Caniverm Tablet – (1 x 0.7 Gram)
- 1 Tablet per 10 KG of live weight.
- Anti-parasitic drug against round and flatworms.
Praferan – Deworming Tablet (1 Tablet)
- For treatment and control of the most common intestinal worms: Tapeworms, Roundworms, Whip-worms, Hookworms.
- Easy single-dose administration
- Can be given directly by mouth or in a small amount of food
- 1 table per 10 Kgs (22 lbs).
Puppies and kittens at age 4, 6 and 8 weeks of age and then monthly until 6 months of age. For routine control adult dogs should be treated every 3-6 months. In the event of a heavy roundworm infestation, a repeat dose should be given after 14 days. Overdose; this product has a high index of safety and can hardly be an overdose in dogs and cats. There is no danger of death. Do not use in pregnant pets Treat at mating and after whelping at least 2 weeks. Storage at controlled room temperatures between 59-86°F (15-30°c).